Isn’t this the most divine Floral First Birthday? Auckland Mum Laura celebrated her little girl Hazel’s First Birthday with a Floral First Birthday Tea Party. Laura kept this party to immediate family members, faces Hazel could recognise and interact with. An intimate tea party in their lounge with tea, cake and presents. Sounds perfect to me and the beautiful floral styling and details are oh so divine. I just love Laura’s party styling!
Make sure you see these gorgeous details:
* the floral fabric backdrop which inspired the colours and tones for this party.
* the handwritten sign by The Paper Gazelle.
* heart shaped scones with cream and jam made with love by Hazel’s Daddy.
* the beautiful floral cake by Ku Cakery.
* the floral detail on the children’s glass bottles.
* the pretty named favour boxes with personalised gifts.
* the colours!
Floral First Birthday Vendors:
Party Furniture: Partini Parties
Birthday Sign: The Paper Gazelle
Floral Cake: The Ku Cakery
Cake Topper: Peg Creative
Watercolour dessert plates: Miss Mouse Boutique by Paper Eskimo
White Choc, Passionfruit Lemon cake by: Karaka Kitchen