Oh such fun to have shields and fight dragons! Auckland mum Laura, and owner of party hire business Partini Parties, styled this magnificent Dragon Party for her dragon loving four year old. The inspiration for this party came from some very special dragons gifted to Luka for his birthday. They became part of the party styling and inspired the colour scheme.
As you watch out for that breath of fire check out these Dragon Party features:
* Fire cupcakes with flame toppers by Khaos Cakery.
* The five magnificent birthday gift dragons; The Red Dragon, The Guardian Dragon, The Armoured Dragon, The Golden Dragon and Eagle Dragon.
* DIY Dragon scale invites made using colour swatches from a hardware store.
* Amazing cookies in shimmering shades of blue by Cockle Bay Bake Shop.
* DIY golden dragon egg made using a foam egg and gold thumb tacks.
* Dragon version of the classic unicorn cake, Chocolate Mudcake with Chocolate Ganache and Rasberry Compote by Karaka Kitchen.
* The amazing graze of food.
* Those gold satin balloons.
* The coolest decal dragon eyes by Decald Designs.
* DIY ‘Thank You’ chalkboard.
* Little bottles of dragon treasure as party favors.
* Shields for the kids to decorate.
*Balloon helmets and swords made by clever dad.
Wow I love so much about this party. So many cool DIY ideas and such fun activities for the kids. You are a star Laura!
Laura has shared many of her other kid’s parties with us on the blog.
See her daughters Floral First Birthday, Luka’s Dinosaur Party, the annual Easter Party here and here, plus the annual Halloween Party.
Dragon Party Vendors:
Party Hire Furniture: Partini Parties
Cake – Melissa – Karaka Kitchen,
Cupcakes and Toppers – Kylie – Khaos Cakery,
Egg Cookies – Susannah – Cockle Bay Bakehouse,
Decals – Rox – Decal Design,
Balloons – Shirline – Gem Balloons,
Tableware – Miss Mouse Boutique
Facepainting – The Face Painter Fairy organised by Happy Days Party Hire
DIY chalkboard workshop – The Paper Gazelle